Texas-based drug and alcohol recovery center for men, Mark Houston Recovery, will be hosting its first annual alumni reunion, Saturday, November 15, 2008. The event was created to celebrate recovery, meet with friends and family and the share the collective experience of improving lives through the long process of recovery. All alumni, family and friends are welcome to celebrate what aims to be a new annual tradition at the Mark Houston Recovery Center.
Schedule for the Mark Houston Recovery Alumni Reunion
• 4:00pm – 6:15pm: Opening remarks from Mark H. and staff
• Open speaker forum for alumni.
• Food, fun, games, and prizes!
• 6:15pm- 7:30pm : Catered Bar-B-Que Dinner
• 8:00pm- 9:00pm : Guest Speaker – Scott J.(Atlanta, GA)
Nearest Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites
11301 HWY 290
E Manor, TX 78653
About Mark Houston Recovery
The Mark Houston Recovery Center is a Texas drug and alcohol recovery center located outside of Austin that offers a 90-day or more recovery programs for males designed around the traditional 12-step approach to recovery.